Friday, March 27, 2009

Earth Hour-see the video

Official video for Earth Hour!

24 HOURS AND COUNTING!!!!

"Very cool! Thanks for sharing - we will be joining the many and turning out our lights for the cause!" J.S. in Alpharetta

In Lauderdale By The Sea, they’re going to “… go for a walk and have cocktails by the pool”

Michiganders think it’s a “great idea”, “thanks for sharing”

“Yahoo, we're gonna give Mother Earth a well-deserved rest! I already use low-energy bulbs in my lamps, turn off any unused lights, recycle more than I throw away, and do not keep my computer plugged in when I'm not using it (it's a laptop, and therefore very easy to not keep plugged in). I'm trying to help our dear Earth in little ways!" C.A. in Atlanta

D.C. and Nashville are also on board and E.K. will be turning her lights out before heading to a concert. What will you be doing for Earth Hour?

No comments: