Sunday, February 14, 2010

MASSAGE SPECIAL!

$39 for a 1 hour massage! Come on? Tammy came highly recommended from my Dad and Susan so I decided to give it a try. My sister and I scheduled are massages back to back with a lunch date planned right after. A lot to get done before carpool duty.

The spa is housed in, well…a house. It’s not the same feel as driving up to a Spa Sydell or Chatteau Elan but once you’re inside you forget you’re in a brick ranch right off Shallowford Road.

After filling out a questionnaire on my history and needs, Tammy briefly shares her massage technique, confirms my preferences and lets me change. The room was quit peaceful enticing all my senses. Soft music, water trickling down from a table top fountain, flameless candles emitting a warm glow, and a HEATED blanket-YES!

The next hour was completely relaxing and blissful. The stress of life flowed out of every finger tip and each toe. This was thoroughly therapeutic for my cold tired winter muscles. My enter body started warming up, waking up and getting ready for spring. This was by far the best massage I’ve ever had and I’ve had some pricey ones.

At $39/hour I can see why she’s booked out two weeks in advance with some clients having standing weekly appointments. Make yours today 770-355-0808

No comments: