Saturday, June 12, 2010

Walking Shoes

Ok, seems a bit last minute I know but I still need a good pair of walking shoes. Considered my tennis shoes but they're for real tennis shoes meaning they have lots of support and don't give much as they're designed to keep my foot steady as I sprint from one side of the court to the other. Which I do so often... Anyway, they aren't comfortable for long term walking. So off I go again in search of.

Look what I found! Shoes designed for walking AND with a conscience JAMBU. They have your standard, "that is definitely a walking shoe" styles and then they have some cute ones that would look great with jeans or a skirt. They're referred to as terra-fusion by Jambu. Constructed for outdoor/sport use, I knew they would have support. The style was cute enough that I'd still be looking good walking down the Champs-Elysées.


As far as Jambu's conscience; Some of the rubber they use is recycled, the other fabrics are animal friendly and the packaging is recycled and/or recyclable.

Now, I'll let you in on a little secret. I found them at DSW for $69.00 (don't see them on their website though). They accepted both my DSW rewards coupons knocking the price in half. So for $37.00 I walked out with the last thing on my "to do" list D-O-N-E!

No comments: