Wednesday, April 2, 2008

An Easy Go Green!

At work there was a stack of unused, unfolded boxes in the front hall. They were brand new but no longer needed by our office. Seems they were going to...get this...THROW THEM AWAY! Knowing my passion for recycling-yes, I do walk by the trash can and pull paper out and put it in the recycling bin-they did give me a chance to rescue them.

I saved all 85 boxes from the impending doom. What a relief. Now what to do with all these boxes?

Ah Ha! School! I marched in the school with one box folded to show the size and a stack underneath my other arm. I felt like a peddler from the past. Within 10 minutes they were gone. You'd be surprised what those teachers will use. Keep them in mind whenever your office gets rid of office supplies. They can even use envelopes or stationery with old letter head on it. I've seen companies bring in old company manuals emptied of the contents for the teachers to reuse the binders. An Easy Go Green!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we will use mostly anything! We are just creative bunch of who make it happen with what we've got, or are given :-)