Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Autumn Hill Nursery

I want to thank Nancy at Autumn Hill Nursery for all of her help. Our flower boxes were in need of fall plants and Saturday was the day! I was with my sister and she suggested we check out Autumn Hill. Nurseries (as opposed to Supercenters) are a great place to find plants a bit off the beaten path, if you know what I mean. The thing I really appreciated was Nancy's suggestion to save money and dig up some of my existing plants and shove them in there. The "dig and shove" method, sounds simple enough for me AND FREE! Thanks Nancy. I'm quite pleased with my flower boxes. Check 'em out...

Dixie Fern in the back, Marmalade Heuchera-Coralbell in front (the lettuce lookin' thing), a few pansies on the sides, and Creeping Jenny that I "dug out and shoved in" hanging over the front.

No comments: