Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Organic Skin Care

Good news! One of my favorite lines of skin care, Affusion, will be making their products even purer. If I haven't told you already (but I have), the day cream feels like silk and is the only moisturizer I can use that won't burn my eyes. Well worth the money even from a penny pinchin' mamma like myself. Check out Affusion's news brief below. More details to come...

Affusion will be making our skincare even more organic and pure during 2009!

So all of the things you love about Affusion will get even better! The formulas will have purer ingredients, but our prices will stay the same on all of our items. We will share more as the month goes on.

Why? Because we want you to be your most beautiful - naturally. Our first products will be introduced in March.

No comments: