Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tribute to Michael Jackson

The following is my tribute to Michael Jackson. I mean no disrespect by the words I write. I want to simply share with you my love for his music and appreciation for the influence he made while with us.


The spirit of Michael Jackson will live forever and it’s not just "Black or White", it’s green too. His Number Ones cd is everywhere and it rocked my world to see it’s in eco-friendly packaging. What a "Thriller"! The case is made of recycled chip board and can be recycled again making it easier to "Heal the World". Some of you are screamin, “Leave Me Alone” and others are asking where to start? Simple, with "The Man in the Mirror". But remember, "You are not Alone". So sing "Earth Song" til’ "The Break of Dawn" and if you still can’t get with being green, just "Beat It"!

If this has left you feeling "Off The Wall", email me, "I’ll Be There".

No comments: