Thursday, February 24, 2011

Does ZEROREZ® Work?

The carpet is dry & the results are in on our all natural carpet cleaning from ZEROREZ®. Keep in mind these photos are of the toughest spots and as I told you before they were up front about the challenge of getting tea stains out. As you can see, it's still there. Overall though I have to say I'm very pleased. The first thing my sister said when she came over was "Wow, did you get your carpets cleaned" DON'T YOU READ MY TWEETS?! Anyway, here you go:
Tea Stain-still there...:(
Ink spot in office-MUCH better & not noticeable unless you knew it was there.
Stairs-FAB
Top of Stairs-not noticeable unless looking for it.
Daughters' room-MUCH better and overall looks great.
Does ZEROREZ® work? Yes
Would I use them again? Yes and in Atlanta, I'd ask for the technician Matt (very professional and paying his way through college so help out his education)
Am I happy to have clean carpets and NO chemicals? OH YES!
For all of you wondering, NO, this is NOT a paid advertisement and NO, I didn't get a discount on my carpet cleaning b/c of this blog but I better in the future :).

No comments: