Friday, August 8, 2008

WHERE to recycle?

Last night we were at school meeting Lindsey's teacher-yes, it's that time again already here in the South. One of the mom's said, "I saw your recycling video! But you didn't tell me where the recycling center is."
THAT would've been helpful. Sorry gang. I think I was just so thrilled to have successfully uploaded the video the very first time around. Anyway, back to where to recycle. Here goes: I tried several sites and RecyclingCenters.org was the easiest to use. You enter your zip code or choose to search by state. I will tell you though, from there you will have to sort through a bit of information. When I tried it both ways, I was given recycling centers near me but also over an hour away. It isn't quite as zip code or city specific as you hope. However, it will give you the information you need. So just be patient and take a minute or two to locate a center near you-really that's all it takes. Please if you know of a more user friendly site, let me know.

No comments: