Friday, May 2, 2008

10 Steps to Organic Eating

All right, so I'm always asked "how do you start?". I was talking to a friend the other night and she has intentions to eat organically but has no idea how to even start.

So I thought I'd share with you the steps I took when converting my own family to organic eating. We progressed gradually and have stuck with it for years. Now, are we "completely organic" as some call it? We are Everyday Organics; meaning, we do the best we can each day and try to make wiser choices if for some reason we can't make a perfect choice.

Over the next 10 weeks, I'll share with you a new step each Saturday. That way you can start a new week with a goal in mind. I welcome your thoughts, comments, & questions. Happy Eating!

3 comments:

Marcus said...

Jennifer,
I am so proud of you, this is beautiful. Your passion for green as well as your comedic approach to life comes through well. I can't wait to hear all 10 steps, you have already left me wanting more.

S Eck said...

Hi Jennifer - great site. Because I know you - I know you will keep it uncomplicated!

I can't wait for your posts answering the question "how-can-you-afford-organic?". I've been to WF a couple of times and it is was not cheap! I know how much you love to get the most bang for your buck - so I am anxious to hear.

Best of luck and looking forward to future posts!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your business card tonight. As you can see I couldn't wait to visit your site to get some tips. I am excited to find out how to 'convert' over to organic eating without totally shocking my family and my budget!

I will look forward to the tips each week.

T & T's mom!