Friday, May 23, 2008

My Confession

For Lu's end of the year party, I was assigned to bring in sausage. This morning as I was carrying in the crock pot trying to keep them warm, I thought, "I wonder how many people are gonna ask, think, or assume these are all organic, hormone/antibiotic free sausages". OK, I did it. I went to the store and bought the 2/$5.00 sausages and you can tell by the price, they weren't organic. I confess. It's hard enough to feed my own family organically let alone a classroom of 9 year olds who will be eating colored donuts at the same time. I'm sorry if it seems hypocritical but let's remember we are striving to be Everyday Organics so we do the best we can each day...even if it's not perfect.

AAAAAAAA, I feel much better now!

Oh ya, one more thing: I did eat some...

No comments: